Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:52:11 +0530
From:      "Anuj Singh" <anujhere@gmail.com>
To:        "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: logout from gnome panel stops responding.

hello,
Thanks Conrad.
I tried it but didn't worked. Your suggestion gave me an idea of few more
settings, this problem was related to my firewall pfctl rules.
when i flush all my firewall rules this problem disappears., (pfctl -Fa), I
have to check my pfctl firewall rules. When I start my firewall I have same
problem , it means I need to refine my /etc/pf.conf

There was no loopback interface defined in my /etc/pf.conf ,
defined it

lbk_if="lo0"
pass in quick from $lbk_if to any keep state
Thanks and regards
anugunj "anuj"