Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 13:03:43 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Felix Orondo <felix@iconnect.co.ke>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: connectivity problem.

Traffic to <ip> isn't being sent due to a problem with your interface
speed or a broken link in the route.  The packets remain queued and
end up using up all the mbufs they're allowed to.

If the traffic's going down a ppp link (and the problem is just a
speed thing), you can try mucking around with ``set recvpipe'' and
``set sendpipe''.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;