Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:41:54 +0300
From:      Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   computer with USB keyboard hangs in loader boot prompt after a time

Hi.

I have a machine with Intel DX58SO X58 mother board (no ps/2 ports).
I've installed FreeBSD 7.1 on it without any problem and it works fine.
Till I need boot from another device. I press 6 in boot menu, get loader
prompt and the computer hangs after a time. Quite random time. From
second to tens seconds. I thought it just keyboard froze, but once the
computer started beeping, so it looks like a memory corruption or
something like that.

--
Dixi.
Sem.