Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:33:13 -0500
From:      hawk <hawk@fac13.ds.psu.edu>
To:        "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thinkapad A21p and modem combo?

> http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~dkulp/fbsd/laptop.html

Thanks, but this is a more recent model then they cover.  Meanwhile,
searching with dejanews seems to find reports of successfully running
debian and Xfree4, and I found that I *did* archive  the messages from
a couple of wweks ago, but they're for the A20p, not the A21p.  Does
anyone know the actual differences?  I saw somewhere that they're
supposed to be similar.  I *really* want that 1600x1200, and hope my
boss will spring for the extra . . .

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.       Smeal 178    (814) 375-4700
dochawk@psu.edu