Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:01:08 -0700
From:      "Jennifer Hoffman" <jenniferhoffman@shawus.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   question

I am completely new to OpenBSD, and I am currently using it as a firewall in
my home.  I really hate to bother you with such a simple questions, but I
can't seem to find the answer anywhere.  If after reading my question, if
you have somewhere that would answer simple little questions like mine so I
don't have to bother you, that would be awesome.  Here is my question:

I need to open another port on the firewall so my home server can receive
mail (port 25).  Soooo, here's what I did....

I logged in as root, typed in vi /etc/nat.conf and added a line at the
bottom with everything the same but put in port 25 to route to my home
server.... I know the syntax is correct, but.....how do I save it?  I've
looked on the openbsd site to find it, and can't find anything.

What do I do now?  :)

Sorry to be a pain!

Thanks so much,

Jennifer