Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:25:23 -0800
From:      "Josh Carroll" <josh.carroll@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SOLVED] Re: login.conf not honored for rc scripts?

Ok, I should have dug into the rc scripts to begin with. For archive
sake, and so others who may stumble upon this can find a solution, I
found that for mysql, I needed the following in rc.conf:

mysql_limits=YES

And also, since the mysql rc script is hard-coded to use the login
class "mysql", I had to change that name.

For apache, it's more configurable, so I was able to add the following:

apache22limits_enable=YES
apache22limits_args="-e -C www"

And I just renamed the gallery class to www for clarity.

Sorry to bug the list :) I should have read the damn source to begin with.

Josh