Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:40:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        rone@ennui.org (gil i. pollas)
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: world fails in usr.sbin/inetd

gil i. pollas once stated:

=Mikhail Teterin writes:
=  Cvsupped a couple of minutes ago from cvsup.freebsd.org.
=  ===> usr.sbin/inetd
=  rm -f .depend
=  mkdep -f .depend -a   -nostdinc -DLOGIN_CAP -DLIBWRAP -I/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include  /usr/src/usr.sbin/inetd/inetd.c
=  /usr/src/usr.sbin/inetd/inetd.c:136: tcpd.h: No such file or directory
=  mkdep: compile failed
=  *** Error code 1
=
=Strange, i don't see this, and i have tcpd.h in my /usr/include.  Do you?

Well,  I  have  it  there  too,   but  it  should  not  matter,  because
buildworld  does   not  use   /usr/include.  It   is  also   present  in
/usr/src/contrib/tcp_wrappers but the mkdep's  line, evidently, does not
contain that directory :(

	-mi