Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:03:18 +0200
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About the Download

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 11:10:55AM -0700, David Castleman wrote:
> Hi,
> I download it and unpack it. It gave me lots of errors. Why is that? I did everything it said in the manual and still get them.
>

>                                                 From David

Mmmm. You are not giving out any information that will help anyone know
what you are talking about.
When you mail a question please be specific about what you did,
and give the error messages you are getting.
Imagine you are explaining it to someone you do not know over
the telephone.
And make the Subject indicative of the problem. Many people will
delete a message just on the basis of the subject if they are
either not interested in it, it makes no sense, or is outside
the area of their competence. You need to woo people into reading
it !

--
Regards
Cliff