Date:      Sun, 31 May 2009 14:54:58 -0600
From:      Tim Judd <tajudd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dual gateways

I know it is not typical, but here's my setup.

I have a private IP scope (/24 block) split up.  2 /25's

I have a box that has dual NICs.  One is on the low /25 and one is on the
high /25.  The high /25 is only used for jails and his gateway is a
soekris/alix board that will function.  I can't find out how to get the high
/25 to assign an additional gateway that's directed toward the soekris/alix
SBC.

Any tips or advice on how I can setup the high netblock to get it to route
successfully to the SBC?

and Woj cannot reply to my message, I'm tired of your BS on this list.
Don't do it.