Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:57:06 GMT
From:      "gs_stoller@juno.com" <gs_stoller@juno.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   documentation OF FreeBSD

          I remember that there was a documentation project going on for=
  FreeBSD  and
I'd like know its status and  URL .  Hopefully there is a good index (I =
consider this an
essential tool in books).  Another section I would like to see is one ab=
out internet
access and also the subsection about  email .  I want to be able to acce=
ss my  juno email =

account and see a list of the received emails (with the name of the send=
er, the subject,
and date & time sent, possibly other data), be able to select emails to =
read (and to
delete them after they are read at the reader's discretion).  There is a=
lso the flip side,
the ability to create emails, specify to whom they are to be sent, and s=
end them.
Moms Asked to Return to School
Grant Funding May Be Available to Those That Qualify.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d35642919834bf38d6st02duc