Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 14:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Juha Ylitalo <juha.ylitalo@iki.fi>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/35037: New port: sysutils/cfengine2

The following reply was made to PR ports/35037; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Juha Ylitalo <juha.ylitalo@iki.fi>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: 26 May 2002 00:13:20 +0300

 It looks like evolution will do base64 encoding, if I attach file to
 mail, and if I add it into message body, it will do other nasty stuff,
 like adding space in front of lines in shar file. To make port checking
 little bit more easier, I've now put the port into my local cvsweb at
 http://jylitalo.2y.net/cvsweb/FreeBSD/ports/local/cfengine2

 --
 Juha Ylitalo                 juha.ylitalo@iki.fi                <e-mail>
 +358 40 562 6152 <mobile>    http://www.iki.fi/jylitalo         <www>