Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:08:18 -0600
From:      "LW Ellis" <lwellis@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mysql install problem

I get the following error when I try to install mysql40-server from the
ports.
Neither host '192' or 'localhost' could be resolved with
usr/local/bin/resolveip
I went thru something similar when I was configuring apache.
I had to resolve it by setting the host name to the name assigned by my
router
(also a dhcp server)
It says I can resolve this later by installing with the --force option.
I looked in the man pages, and the handbook.
Could someone please tell me how to invoke the force option.
I used make install command.

Later,
Leon
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Sir Winston Churchill