Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 1996 03:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lesstif (motif compatible) package.

 * > olvwm or something like it should be part of the OPEN Look toolkit.
 * >
 * > Long long time we had all this stuff running on FreeBSD.
 *
 * 	I ran FreeBSD since 1.0GAMMA but does olvwm look like motif/fvwm
 * in any way since both of these allow hitting alt-F7/F8(fvwm) and
 * alt-tab(motif) to go to the next window.... What window manager does
 * XFree86 come with?

Guys, please look at the ports collection.  Xview toolkit and olvwm
are both in there and have been working fine for quite some time.

By the way, if you want a mwm lookalike, go for fvwm, and for an (HP)
vuewm lookalike, ctwm.

Satoshi