Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:21:45 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Christopher Fabritius" <christopher@fabritius.dk>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: transmission port

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:19:20 -0600, Christopher Fabritius
<christopher@fabritius.dk> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I was wondering wether you are considering updating the port for the
> transmission bittorrent client to the 1.80 release?
> Important stuff like magnet link support has been added, so it would be
> much appreciated :)

Since I am getting many emails, so I am CC'ing to ports@.

No, I will not commit it right away the release day or even a week. At the
every release, it always have bugs. They released 1.80 to 1.82 in less
than 4 or 5 days. For Transmission, I always test least a week on the
major release before I commit it. If you can't wait, feel free do it by
yourself in your system.

Cheers,
Mezz

--