Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:30:29 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "Chris Huisman" <chuisman@telusplanet.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: apache file not found

Chris,

if you are running Apache with mod_ssl, then it might be that you have a
similar problem to this one discussed earlier in the week on the
"freebsd-stable" mailing list:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=268975+0+current/freebsd-stable

This involves a problem with SSL and PHP4, but the symptoms are very similar
to what you describe (just substitute 'webapp' where you read 'PHP4' :)

Patrick.