Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 1996 22:01:52 GMT
From:      Jeremy Childs <jeremyc@ssimicro.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook: PPP Server 1st draft

A first draft of my handbook entry for a FreeBSD ppp Dialup Router can be
found at:

http://www.ssimicro.com/~jeremyc/ppp.html

Comments welcome. If you would like a copy mailed to you, please let me know.

Jeremy Childs
Digital Prestidigitator,
eclectic vision
jchilds@ssimicro.com

   eclec. tic \e-' klek- tik,  aj, 1: selecting what appears
   to be best in various doctrines, methods, or styles 2:
   composed of elements drawn from various sources

   vi. sion \' vizh-*n\ \' vizh-n*l, 1b: an object of
   imagination 2a: the act or power of imagination
   2b1: mode of seeing or conceiving