Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 1995 15:52:57 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-PORTS-L <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Lynx 2.4.1

    Amendment to my previous message... I received a link error:

LYCurses.o: Undefined symbol `_ttytype' referenced from text segment

    Linking /usr/lib/libncurses.a in statically fixes the problem.  Is
this related to my recent installation of ncurses 1.9.1 on a 2.0.5
system (which uses 1.8.6, I think)?  The shared versions of libncurses
weren't updated in 1.9.1's installation.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org