Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:41:23 +0100
From:      Lutz Bichler <Lutz.Bichler@UniBw-Muenchen.de>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Solved (was Re: java compilation problem)

Hi,

thanks for your replies. The problem was within my ant buildfile. I used =
wrong=20
directory settings in my javac task, which made ant not realizing what wa=
s=20
already compiled and what was not.

NeverthelessI am still confused why this works on Linux and with using ji=
kes=20
=2E..

Lutz

--=20
Lutz Bichler
Institute for Software Technology, Department of Computer Science
University of the Federal Armed Forces Munich, D-85577 Neubiberg, Germany=
=20
TEL/FAX: +49(0)89 6004-2261/-4447, NET: lutz@informatik.unibw-muenchen.de