Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:42:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, stb@lassitu.de

>To: freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
>From: Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
>Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:55:09 +0100
>Sender: owner-freebsd-chat@freebsd.org

>Since some time last afternoon (CET), I'm getting only very limited
>amounts of @freebsd.org mailing list mails. Since I did change my
>configuration at around the same time, I assumed I did something wrong,
>but now that I have reverted the change, I'm still not receiving much
>(no mails on -hackers for the past 16 hours).

>Is mailman clogged up again, or did I hose my mail config? Standard
>mailman config mails (password reminder, subscription info) appear to
>be getting through to me...

Mailman was clogged up again.  Thanks to Ken (Smith, one of
admin@freebsd.org), who managed to do a more effective restart of
mailman than the one I had attempted.

It (hub) is busy trying very hard to catch up; consider yourselves
warned.  :-}

Peace,
david       (current hat: postmaster@freebsd.org)