Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:44:17 -0500
From:      leegold <leegold@operamail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kde question

I installed kde for the first time.
I was playing/learning and used the screen lock.
Now I can NOT unlock my screen.
I have tried using my system logon password, but
that does not work.

Is there a default kde password?
My only other alternative is to pull the plug on the system,
I can not alt-f2 to another console and shutdown as root.
I'm totally locked out. I appreciated the security but
would appreciate knowing what the default password is
so I regain my system.

also there should be a way to have the kde lock
respond to two passwords - one for the user,
one for the admin.
cause if a user locked out of alt-fx at the console/terminal
and forgets a pw it becomes a hassel at the local terminal.

please tell me how to unlock - there has to be a default pw.
I did not config after installing. (using freebsd)

Thanks