Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:52:29 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>
To:        "Oblitey, Edmund" <EDMUND.C.OBLITEY@saic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: software support

On 26/03/2013 14:10, Oblitey, Edmund wrote:
> I am trying to install FreeBSD on a E7520/6300ESB chipset. Program
> freezes during probing devices. It always restart when it gets to the
> atkbd0. Want to know if u can help me on it.

Sounds like there's something on-board that either isn't supported or
that doesn't get the right driver bound to it.  Or that might possibly
be defective.

What version of FreeBSD are you trying to install?

Can you definitely run other OSes without problems on this same hardware?

Can you try disconnecting as many non-essential peripherals as possible
and see if that allows FreeBSD to boot?

	Cheers,

	Matthew