Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 2015 01:57:47 -0800
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mSata drive on Hummingboard

Hey,

So my mSata drive was delivered earlier in the week. A Kingston SSDNow
30gb. I've poked around a bit trying to get it recognized. Does anyone know
the current state of sata support?

I've tried loading ata and ahci using rc.conf, but with no luck. From what
I can see, the dts file for imx6 and hummingboard both include some
reference to sata but I don't know if that means anything or not.

How would I load the kernel debugger at load time to poke around and see
what's happening when the system is probing devices?

Any help would be brilliant.

Thanks!
Russ