Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:05:12 -0300
From:      Jim Bruno Goldberg <goldberg@focusit.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   newbie needing help

Hi, people.

	I am a new user on FreeBSD and I have some questions that I can't find
in any documentation. I will apreciate some help:

	1 - There's a way to me setup a automount on a cdrom drive to a user
try to access this unit and don't need to mount it? (Like DOS?)
	2 - What's the best MAPI server for FreeBSD?
	3 - There's a case tool to the FreeBSD? I wanna develop php+mysql+html
applications....
	4 - I have a HP500C attached to a FreeBSD server. Printing from Windows
Workstations it works fine, but after a job print, the printer discard a
blank page. Where can I correct this?
	5 - I using a fetchmail getting a multipop account by multidrop (ppp
dialup connection) and it works fine, but list messages goes always to
postmaster. Where can I route this messages to the actual destinations?
	6 - I have a Vibra16C SB compatible soundcard. I compilate the kernerl
with the Luigui driver and the kernel now find the hardware, but doesn't
work. The message is:

Probing for PnP devices:
CSN 1 Vendor ID: CTL0070 [0x70008c0e] Serial 0xffffffff Comp ID: PNPb02f
[0x2fb0d041]
This is a SB16 PnP, but LDN 0 is disabled

	What is the LDN 0 and how can I enable it?

	7 - I have a NFS exported directory with some symlinks. Where can I do
the NFS follow these links on exportations?

	Pleople, thanks for your attention and some help.

--

	Jim Bruno Goldberg <goldberg@focusit.com.br>
   	     Focus Consultoria Empresarial Ltda.

   "See inside, there's nothing to hide, turn and face the light!"

					Where do you want from me?
 	    				       Wright/Gilmour