Date:      Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:26:38 +0200
From:      "Dan Cojocar" <dan.cojocar@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   oracle php5-oci8

Hello all,
Can somebody that has an working php5-oci8 setup share his configuration?
I have installed oracle XE, instantclient, native oracle8 client and
php5-oci8 client extension, all were installed without errors, but
when I run a script to connect to oracle it consumes a lot of cpu and
nothing is happening.
I used truss on: php -r '$conn = oci_connect("hr", "hr",
"//localhost/XE");'  and it's stuck on the following lines.

close(3)                                         = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGSEGV|SIGSYS|SIGPIPE|SIGALRM|SIGURG|SIGTSTP|SIGCHLD|SIGTTOU|SIGWINCH|SIGUSR2,0x0)
= 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,0x0,SIGSEGV|SIGSYS|SIGPIPE|SIGALRM|SIGURG|SIGTSTP|SIGCHLD|SIGTTOU|SIGWINCH|SIGUSR2)
= 0 (0x0)

If someone would like the whole truss output I can provide it.
I would appreciate any help to debug this issue.
Thank you,
Dan