Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        Brad Huntting <huntting@hunkular.glarp.com>
Cc:        snap-users@kame.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com, ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com
Subject:   Re: 6over4 for KAME (FreeBSD)

i'm not sure if this is what you mean, but:

http://www.kfu.com/~nsayer/6to4/

also, i think that it is documented on http://www.kame.net.

of course, i oculd very well be talking out of my butt.

-- jan

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Brad Huntting wrote:

> Has anyone started writing a 6over4 (rfc2529) driver for KAME and/or
> FreeBSD?
>
> I have a pointer to a UCLA project called "Virtual Ethernet" by
> Quang Nguyen (no email address given), but it was written for the
> Inria stack and FreeBSD2.  If there's nothing else available, I
> may use this as a guide.

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan@caustic.org
   "Never laugh at someone until you've walked a mile in their
         shoes. Then laugh. For you are a mile away, and
                      you have their shoes."