Date:      Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:17:22 -0500
From:      Ken Stevenson <ken@allenmyland.com>
To:        David Banning <david+dated+1138907272.7cd6ed@skytracker.ca>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: spamassassin problem and question

David Banning wrote:
>> Having said that, I don't think that's what you want to do. It sounds like you
>> upgraded Spamassassin without upgrading Razor2. I don't think Razor2 gets
>> upgraded automatically when you upgrade Spamassassin because it's optional. I
>> would try upgrading the Razor2 port to the latest version.
>
> It is already upgraded. I did put the file that Spamassassin was looking
> for in one of the directories that is was searching and the error message
> disappeared. Perhaps not a by-the-book way, but it seemed to work.
> Thanks for your response.

Whatever works. FYI, on my system, Razor2.pm is at.

/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm

Also what I said previously about having to upgrade it separately
apparently isn't true, because I never explicitly installed Razor. I
guess it was installed when I installed SpamAssassin.

--
Ken Stevenson
Allen-Myland Inc.