Date:      Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:39:32 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/sys buf.h

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 13:15:44 +0100
"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> I have issued several such with varying degree of details, but we
> don't have a common place where things are put into the "big overview".

We have the project pages, we have the possibility to use the wiki and
we have people.freebsd.org. I don't ask for the big FreeBSD picture, we
can't have an official one. But if someone works on something and he has
a picture of what he wants to accomplish, we have enough resources to
put it online.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
              The best things in life are free, but the
                expensive ones are still worth a look.