Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:47:21 -0400
From:      "J. W. Ballantine" <jwb@homer.att.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   build help

I've fallen behind on my marcuscom cvs and build of the gnome ports,
and now I can't get a number to build.  A couple of day's ago, I did
a 'portupgrade -afr', and yesterday pm did a cvsup and build, where a
number of builds still failed.  So I have two questions:

 1) Is there someway to get the ports back in sync so they build?
 2) Several ports are failing because they can't find libgnome-keyring.la.
    So I built/installed by hand security/gnome-keyring, and they
    are still complaining that they can't find the library.  Any ideas
    on how to resolve this one?

Thanks

Jim Ballantine