Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:33:55 -0400
From:      Don Tyson <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
To:        "Melody Akins" <unixpower@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Another Beginner Squeaks Up

On the freebsd.org site look under "Resources for Newbies" and
find the link(s) to "For People New to Both FreeBSD and UNIX" by
Anneliese Anderson -- the best short introduction around.  I'll
defer to others on how you get from where you are now to running
an intranet, but there's absolutely no reason you can't become
proficient with FreeBSD.

Don Tyson