Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:21:00 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Newbie Questions

but obviously
thats not me

How does one "mount' a floppy in BSD ...... in general BSD docs are better
than
the linux equivalents, but I'd defy anyone to figure "mount" out from the
MAN page

I entered a command "netstat -nr" ..... what does an Internet Destination
203.3.126.128.29
mean ?? ..... under Gateway it says "link#1"

Where do I enter routing info so it stays there next time I re-boot ??

How do I achieve different subnets for LAN & ppp interfaces ??