Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:17:31 +1000
From:      AusAwards@emsmail.net <AusAwards@emsmail.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (None)

Congratulations for being the Top500 !

We are pleased to let you know that a internet presentation with/associated with your email is a Top200 site. The result is located at

http://AuschoolAwards.homepage.com

Principles of the sites may now contact the organiser for their certificates. Due to our commitment in the Olympic year, your certificate will be mailed to you instead. Simply drop us a note by email and the certificate will be on its way to you.

PS. Please include your address, your site's url as listed and the site principle's name in your email.

Top500: High School Australia Internet Presentations
Contacts: AuschoolAwards@homepage.com

( If you received this notice before, please note that we have suceessfully relocated the honour roll from the generic AusAwards site to this dedicated school site.)