Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:28:01 +0100
From:      "Javier S. Llera" <jllera@wanadoo.es>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Keyboard problems (Again)

Hi all,

i have read Gregs last message, and will give some extra info:

Im now rnning sucessfully a Debian Potato, and few time ago
i have tried Mandrake an Redhat with no problems neither on
installation or system...

Im looking at my keyboard right now, and ita an Acer Keyboard
with 108 keys (more or less :-))) )

I have read something on the faq, that tells something about
keyboard lock on laptops, but no more info....