Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 15:42:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Amir Kermani <amirmafia@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   News

To whom it may concern,

We are proud to announce that we are starting a new web based company:
(persiapage.com).
Our website is basically designed to entertain and educate people of
all ages, but mostly teenagers and kids.

In order to finish this website, and to have it hosted on the Internet,
we need lots of sponsors.  Companies or other major websites like yours
to help us out.

You can help us by either sponsoring us, or by advertising on our
website.  Advertising prices start at $6/m to $25/m.  Or you can sign
up for Life long advertisement, which includes a banner advertisement
on our most visited page for only $200 for as long as you wish!

We are sure that we will have AT LEAST 20000 unique visitors every
month.
Or instead of advertisement you can help us design and give Free E-mail
to our visitors, or help us with a huge chat service, which will be