Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:16:40 -0600
From:      "Andrew M . Miklic" <miklic@ibm.net>
To:        Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
Cc:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>, Doug Rabson <drabson@yahoo.co.uk>, "Andrew M . Miklic" <miklic@ibm.net>, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Parallel Port/Printer diffs!

I did, but I haven't had a chance to test them yet (I haven't been able to build
a bootable kernel for over a week now--I keep getting an unligned trap, trap 4,
when trying to boot the kernel--I've got a current system, from a "make world"
as of this morning)...does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong, or are
people at least seeing the same thing?

Andrew