Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:17:16 +0000
From:      Macy Johnson <macy.johnson@digitalmicroinfo.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CRM Software Clients List

Hi,

Hope my email finds you well!

This is Macy, I hope you are the right person to discuss about Mailing List=
 which includes complete contact details and Tele-verified Email addresses.

Are you interested in acquiring CRM Software Clients list for your marketin=
g campaigns?

We also have other Technology Users like: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft CRM, SA=
P CRM, Business Intelligence Software (BI), Content & Collaboration Softwar=
e, Database & File Management Software, Engineering Software, Enterprise Re=
source Planning Software (ERP), Financial, Legal & HR Software, Healthcare =
Software, Multimedia ,Games and graphics Software, Networking Software, Sup=
ply chain management Software(SCM), Security software, Storage & System Man=
agement Software, Retail Software  and many more.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are=
 looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing,=
 sample file and more information in my next email.

Regards,

Macy Johnson

Business Data Analyst

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply Remove in the subject=
 line.