Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:46:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      andy@neu.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CUPS 1.2.0 setup problem

I reinstalled FBSD6.1 release on a machine that had been previously
running 6.0 release.  I had been using CUPS 1.1x and printing was working
fine.  However, I just reinstalled CUPS 1.2.0 and now printing is broken.
The problem I have is the following:

I can get to the main admin page, but when I click on the add printer
button it goes to a blank page.  The same thing happens no matter what
link I click on, they all go to a blank page.

Has anything changed as far as configuration in the new version?  In the
old version I would choose HPJetdirect, and give it the ip address.  Now I
cannot even do that.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

TIA