Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:39:33 -0400
From:      "Lee, Jaeho" <Jaeho.Lee@brooks.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, "Freebsd-Newbies (E-mail)" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Upgrading with CD-ROM

Hello,

I am posting this mail to Newbies also, because it looks like newbie
question.
I installed 4.0 release this monday, and am running it. I got 4.2 CD from
BSDi today.

I studied all -STABLE and CVSup these days. So I think that I can do that.
But because I have CD, to save time, I want to upgrade with CD.

What is the step for upgrading from CD? The document does not say much.
There is no entry for that in handbook.

Anyway, I will upgrade with CD tonight and see what happens.
But if you let me know anything that I shoule be aware of, it will be great
help.

Thanks,
/Jaeho Lee