Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:03:47 -0000
From:      "Dan Cuthbert" <daniel.cuthbert@uk.psi.com>
To:        "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>, "FreeBSD Questions List" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Keyboards freeze due to switchbox

Hi

I did have the same problem, i was using a mechanical switch, yet when i
moved over to the Omnicube (with poer switching) this solved the problem
the problem lies with boosting the signal that the keyboard and mouse need,
the mechanical one doesnt do this

Dan Cuthbert
European Hosting Research & Engineering
PSINet Datacentres