Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 00:14:26 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache/PHP/Oracle8...

http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~mhmoolen/

> Anyway - Maybe someone has a idea how to get Apache/PHP/Oracle compiled.

Why don't you use the Oracle Application Server for Linux?
You can find a web application demo, which uses the OAS in conjunction with
an Oracle database at http://www.scc.nl/. The OAS HOWTO is still in the make,
but everything you need is at the first URL.

marcel