Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:35:22 -0500
From:      David <davidm@wallpapers.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HOT!

As you probably already know…one of the many ways to increase awareness
to any site is through
link exchanges with other websites. I’ve recently spent time on your web
site, and found ways that
perhaps our services could compliment each other.

In brief, Xcel Communications (www.xcel.com) is a newly formed global
communications company
whose efforts in Internet communications have developed a website that
gives businesses, small and
large, the ability to send inexpensive faxes across country or overseas
right from their desktop by
using gateway technology.

Xcel visitors maintain a unique advantage by using one website that
connects them with premium
email, WebMail, fax to fax, email to fax, website to fax and much more.

If you would be interested in exchanging links with one of our many
communications web sites,
please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon,
and perhaps sharing a few
new customers.

Best Regards,

David J. W. Manny