Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        rootman <rootman@xmission.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Justification for using FreeBSD

In addition to all the other information people have provided you have to
stress that it's *all* free... sure if you already have the license for NT
then you've paid for it, but what about the upgrade?  What about when you
decide you want a database, etc?  Do you really want to pay for SQLServer
instead of using MySQL/PostgreSQL for free?  (yes, I know both will run on
Windows, but that probably wouldn't fly if they have a problem with apache
in the first place).

-philip