Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:24:32 +0530
From:      Pratyush Yadav <pratyush@freebsd.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        Edward Napierala <trasz@freebsd.org>, Akshay Jaggi <jaggi@freebsd.org>,  =?UTF-8?Q?Roger_Pau_Monn=C3=A9?= <royger@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Week 12] Import the Xen grant-table bus_dma(9) handlers from OpenBSD

Hi,

These past two weeks, I worked on fixing a bunch of bugs in both my
new busdma code and the existing blkfront and grant table code. These
bugs were present because of lack of testing in low grant reference
conditions. The patches I submitted [0][1].

After that, I fixed some styling issues with my code. Most of them
were whitespace fixes. I also fixed some minor bugs in the
implementation.

I have now started updating netfront to use the new implementation,
which is the last part of the project. The progress is a bit slow
because I have to balance college and GSoC.

I would not be able to complete the proposed project by August 14,
which is the official GSoC 2018 deadline. It would take me a few more
weeks to finish everything up and have the code merged.

Since this is the last report I would be sending to soc-status, I
would like to thank my mentors Akshay Jaggi and Edward Napierala for
helping me throughout the summer. Special thanks to Roger Pau Monne,
whose guidance and help have been invaluable in the progress of the
project. Also thanks to the FreeBSD community for being so welcoming
and helping. I will continue contributing, and I even have my next
project in mind!

Regards,
Pratyush Yadav

[0] https://reviews.freebsd.org/D16505