Date:      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:00:25 -0400
From:      Nicholas Henry <nicholas.henry@gmail.com>
To:        Alex Zbyslaw <xfb52@dial.pipex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing Apache 2 with custom options

Thank you for your reply. I guess I was under the assumption that the
Apache port would come "pre-configured" with some options. So I didn't
want to do a "configure" and overwrite what is there. So can you
confirm that it isn't pre-configured anyway? Are any of the ports have
configurations set?

Cheers,
Nicholas