Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 02:16:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nirva@ishiboo.com
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fxtv startup

Fxtv starts up with a blue screen always.. when I go to the input menu,
the tuner is selected. If all I do is reselect it, the blue screen turns
into a tv. Is there any way I can get it to select tuner by default?

Fvtx.defaultInput:              tuner

In my X resources seems to do nothing. If I change it to video or svideo,
it does nothing. Same for the defaultChannel setting.

I'm using fxtv-0.47.