Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 00:20:00 +0200
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@neland.dk>
To:        "FreeBSD Hackers" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Budget on user-ppp

It could be nice with some sort of budget control in ppp.
A few days ago I found out bb caused a dialup every 5 minutes.
Today I found I had been online 27 hours uninterrupted.
Some dialup-routers allows a setup of "max a connects/b minutes online over
c hours".

Also, I know it is possible to have a longer and longer retry wait between
unsuccessful calls, but this is (as far as I can see) not documented
anywhere.
(Except perhaps archives)

Leif