Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:29:02 -0400
From:      Charles Anderson <caa@midgard.dhs.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cdevsw changes broke world in vinum

On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 12:17:03PM +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> The offending line is:
>
> 	cdevsw[CDEV_MAJOR] = NULL;		/* no cdevsw any more */
>
> Should that be vinum_cdevsw? Or did I get unlucky and pull sources
> between commits?
>
> Ciao,
> Sheldon.

I got the same error, I supped around 10, did a buildworld, look at the
results later in the afternoon, saw the error, did a make dirclean, re-
supped, and rebuilt, same error.  So I say unless the commits were REAL
far apart, it wasn't between commits.

-Charlie
--
Charles Anderson	caa@midgard.dhs.org