Date:      Fri, 26 May 1995 02:54:35 +0300
From:      Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@cs.hut.fi>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        Dick@Seaman.Chenequa.WI.US, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, brian@mediacity.com.q (Brian Litzinger)
Subject:   Re: Cyclades Driver/Multi-port Serial Card

   Brian Litzinger writes:
   > I wrote cyb which is not alpha.  It is production and in use by ISPs
   > all over the place.  I submitted to FreeBSD several times, but it has
   > never been integrated into the distribution.  I've asked several times
   > about it and got no response.

The first version I saw posted had a very restrictive license.  I
downloaded the current version and now it doesn't specify any terms or
conditions under which it can be used, either it refers to Berkeley
Software Design Inc software License Agreement, which isn't included, or
just says All rights reserved (= must not be used at all by law defaults).
Including it would require license change, at least.

--
Heikki Suonsivu, T{ysikuu 10 C 83/02210 Espoo/FINLAND,
hsu@cs.hut.fi  home +358-0-8031121 work -4513377 fax -4555276  riippu SN