Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:53:43 +0400
From:      Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
To:        "scuba@centroin.com.br" <scuba@centroin.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mismatch results with disk performance

On 6/10/05, scuba@centroin.com.br <scuba@centroin.com.br> wrote:
> Dmitry,
>=20
>         Which is the chipset of your motherboard?
>         I suspect it=B4s a problem with ICH5 drivers.
>         Whith windowz OS they perform identical.

I tried this on a SE7320SP2 Intel server board. I can also run the
test on a few other machines if you wish with chipsets, if my memory
serves, from Intel, ASUS, VIA and nVidia. Can't recall exact models
right now, but can examine them later.

--=20
Dmitry

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"