Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 01:05:34 -0400
From:      Zer0 <ellen.macisaac@ns.sympatico.ca>
To:        stable list <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Updated to todays Stable - Ended up with 4.8 pre-release

About 6 hours ago I updated my sources via cvsup using the same cvsupfile I have been for several months now to track 4.7 stable.
After rebuilding world I seem to have aquired a 4.8 prerelease system.
This must be a mistake on my part. Any advice on what that mistake is would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
Clinton MacKinnon