Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 03:24:51 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>
To:        "Fernando P . Schapachnik" <fschapachnik@vianetworks.com.ar>
Cc:        scanner@jurai.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exchange substitute

On Fri, 18 May 2001, Fernando P . Schapachnik wrote:

> To summarize some of the previous proposals:
>
> -Citadel seems to be a BBS soft.
> -OpenMail doesn't seem to be supported any more.
> -Evolution is a client. They say they might made a server sometime,
> maybe.
> -The Qualcomm solution is not Unix based and is email only.
> -Sendmail.com is only email.
>
> So we are still on the hunt...

Have you looked at the CorelCentral day planner & address book,
etc?  There is a version included with the Corel Office 2000 for Linux
version, I believe.  I don't have a copy yet, but if it is at all like the
windows version, it may have everything you need, and in a nicer package
than that MSware you speak of.

Later......						<Doug>